Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Conair Infiniti You Curl

Hi Everyone!

I just finished my review on the Conair Infiniti You Curl Clamp free curling iron. I really liked this product, you can achieve so many different curls.  I have an 1''1/2 big barrel curling iron and I find that it leaves my hair with kinks and lines. But with the clampless curling iron you don't get kinks or lines through your hair. You can achieve a spiral curl like the one I did in my Taylor Swift Tutorial by taking small sections and wrapping it tightly around the barrel. Or you can achieve a looser curl by taking bigger sections. This product only cost me $30 at Walmart and it is worth every penny. I would have spent more money on it because it is really that good of a curling iron. I always use to see vendors in the mall trying to sell hair products and I always saw a clamp free curling iron and wanted to try it but never did because it was too expensive.  But this curling iron is really cheap, $30 is nothing considering some hair products like a straightening serum can cost around the same thing.  This product is a As Seen On TV product and I suggest you go out and get one if you are sick and tired of having multiple curling irons to achieve different looks or are getting kinks and lines through your hair like me!

Go check out my video on YouTube where I talk all about this curling iron and show you the different features:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYmgKEoR5s



-Karrah!
Disclaimer: Just wanted to let you know that all opinions are my own and this post/video is not sponsored, I just really love this product! This goes for everything I write about!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I really appreciate you for all the valuable information that you are providing us through your blog.

    ReplyDelete