Sunday, March 6, 2011

YOUTUBE: wavy hair with a waver

A while back I posted a YouTube video on how to get wavy hair with a straightener.  I recently just finished another video on how to get wavy hair using my Revlon 3 Barrel Waver.  This waver is amazing! I suggest you go out and get one! It takes half the time to do than using a straightener and it works really well.  If you are looking for more of a soft 'S' wave to your hair that you would get from braiding your hair then pick up a waver because that's the type of waves you will get!  The waves you get with a straightener are more of a 'Z' wave.

Please check out my video on how to get wavy hair using a 3 barrel waver!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1I4Tdrkpo&feature=channel_video_title

And be sure to check out my other video's and if you have a YouTube account please Subscribe!!

-Karrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment