Monday, March 7, 2011

YouTube: How I get volume to my hair!

This is another YouTube video that I did on how to achieve big volume hair using a very inexpensive product: Garnier Frusctis Body Boost Root Booster! It's a spray gel that you apply to the roots of your hair when your hair is damp. I show you how I apply the product and how I blow dry my hair!  This product works great on my hair, depending on your hair type it may have a different result.  In the video, it may not seem like I have that much volume in my hair but again for MY hair I found that there was volume and what I  love about this root pump is that it made my hair fuller and thicker!  In the video near the end I comb down a lot of the volume and I did not tease my hair, which is how you get the volume to stay in your hair is by teasing. I found that this product works great as a base for teasing, you do not have to tease as much and it really helps hold the tease in your hair. I've had some mixed reviews about this video from some viewers saying that they couldn't see the volume that the product gave but again I just want to explain that for my hair type it worked great and that it is more of a base for teasing, in order to have the volume last all day you have to have a tease or backcomb in your hair!  Also it made my hair full and thick and I could tell that it did give it volume compared to my hair being dried without it!


Please go check out my tutorial on how I apply the Garnier Fructis Body Boost Root Booster to my hair, and the technique I use while blow drying my hair to achieve volume without having to use a round brush!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ-59iGbJf0&feature=relmfu

-Karrah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment