Monday, March 7, 2011

YouTube: Wavy Hair With A Diffuser!

Keeping with the theme of wavy hair, I completed a video on how to get a messy beach wave using a diffuser. In the video I also explain how to use the diffuser and the different types of diffusers I have and what they work best for.  I love my diffuser, it's very easy and fast to use and gives you a different look in half the time because you only need to blow dry your hair with it, no need for other products.  I have very straight and almost flat hair, but with the diffuser, it gives it thickness and makes my hair look fuller. If you have wavy or curly hair and are looking for the perfect curls using a diffuser will help eliminate the frizz! I suggest that everyone has a diffuser because you can also use it for other hairstyles such as velcro rollers where you put them in and the use the diffuser to disperse heat over them.  In order for your hair to hold that volume and shape it needs to go from heated to completely cooled in that position, so using a diffuser with velcro rollers is a great way to achieve volume without blowing your hair everywhere.  A diffuser doesn't blow your hair everywhere, it distributes (diffuses) heat to only the section you apply it to, unlike a blow dryer without a diffuser where your hair is being moved around everywhere. I hope this makes some sense! I think that I might do a tutorial on 'how to apply velcro rollers' and how to apply a diffuser to the rollers.

As for now, please check out my video tutorial on How To Get: Wavy Hair With A Diffuser!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtuAEBZSbg&feature=channel_video_title


-Karrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment