Saturday, March 5, 2011

Best and Worst Look From February

Now that February is past us,  I've picked my best and worst look from the past month. With the Oscars happening at the end of February it would have been really easy to just pick a few looks from there since all of Hollywood came out for the event. But I figured I'll do a separate post on Oscar Fashion! I'll pick my best and worst dress from the night, I'm only a week late! But for the month of February I picked fashion from a different red carpet.

BEST DRESSED!!


Nicole Kidman: 

There we're many choices for best dressed of the month especially with so many red carpet events. But the reason I picked Nicole is because I wanted to compare her look to the look of the Worst Dress.  Here Kidman is wearing a beautiful L'Wren Scott lace dress that fits her like a glove. Plus the Charlotte Olympia shoes are gorgeous! She's wearing minimal jewelry and I love that her hair is down. Having her hair up would make the look too dressy. This way the hair continues the very feminine silhouette. Also is refreshing to see her look so good after a few bad choices this month! Love it!
 



 WORST DRESSED:

Anne Hathaway: 
OH MY! I have no idea what Anne is wearing to the premiere of Ice Age: RIO! But she doesn't look good! Her makeup is beautiful but her clothing choice is, well it leaves me speechless. I would have never ever ever expected Anne to wear this. I don't even know where to begin. I know that mixing and matching is in style but not this mixing and matching! The striped sweater isn't a nice colour at all on it's own. Then the polka dot dress isn't flattering with the side ruffles. Then the shoes are too big and clunky. Total Fail. It's sad because she wore 8 dresses at the Academy Awards and looks amazing!


 The reason I choice Nicole Kidman and Anne Hathaway for Best and Worst is because I wanted to compare the different red carpet looks. Nicole was at the spirit awards which is an award show that is more relaxed and not so black tie like the other major award shows.  Anne Hathaway is at the premiere of Ice Age: RIO which is not as dressy as the Spirit Awards but as someone who is a Fashionista and always looks good she failed to impress big time. She should have went with a similar style to Nicole. Anne has pale skin and the red would have looked amazing with her skin tone. 


Stay tuned for the best and worst looks of the Oscars!
-Karrah!





No comments:

Post a Comment