Saturday, March 26, 2011

Taylor Swift Inspired Hair

Hi Everyone! I just finished doing a Taylor Swift Inspired Hair Tutorial on YouTube.  Taylor's hair is her signature. She has beautiful curls, I would describe them as a spiral curl.  I had a request to do a tutorial on how to get her curls.  So I started watching some videos and reading articles on how she does her hair and she said that she uses a clamp free curling iron.  So I decided to try it out with my Conair Infiniti You Curl Clampless Curling Iron.  I absolutely love this curling iron.  This was a really fun tutorial and it didn't take me very long to do.  What I like about the curling iron is there is no kinks or creases and you can achieve so many different looks.  I will be posting a video review on the curling iron and will post that later on so you can see all the different aspects of the curling iron!  I hope you enjoy the video.

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFeTFnnOJwo

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/karrahfogg





 


 - Karrah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment