Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jennifer Lopez American Idol April 13

Hi Everyone!

Last week on American Idol, Jennifer Lopez looked amazing. She was named People's most beautiful and she sure proved it the way she was dressed.  The entire outfit was gorgeous! Some people might think that the outfit was too busy or a little much with all the glitter and tulle but that's who JLo is. She always has over the top glitter and jewelry and sometimes it doesn't work but last week she was rockin' it!  At first I wasn't a big fan of the tulle on the dress because I thought it was positioned weird and didn't need to be there but every time I look at the dress again I started liking the tulle even more. It's a little touch of high fashion and takes the dress from cute, glittery and nice to glam, diva and fashion.

But what I really want to talk about is her hair clip! As my mom and I we're watching the show together we we're also on our computers trying to find a similar sparkling hair clip like hers (which is very hard to find). We found some that we're similar at an affordable price but they we're not the same shape. We found some that we're hearts or squares but I love the circle/oval shape. I'm not a big fan of heart shapes.  I did however find a product from Scunci. It's an As Seen On TV hair clip which I will be writing on my next post because I think it deserves it's very on post! Plus I bought a pair and I'll be adding pictures on how it looks and how to put it in!  

There we're not many pictures of JLo that I could find from that night on AI.  The AI website post pictures of the contestants on their website from each performance but they don't really post any pictures of the judges from the night. I know the whole point of American Idol is for the contestants and it's a talent show so all the media attention should be on the contestants but to be honest one of my favourite parts is watching the judges walk out on the stage to their seats at the start of the show because I can't wait to see what Jennifer Lopez is wearing and its the only time I get to see her full outfit.  I really miss Simon, I miss his honesty so now the highlights are seeing my favourite contestants sing and what JLo is wearing!


Love the overall look, she can basically almost pull off anything!

You can't really see it here but I believe the back of the shoe had tulle on it and the heel is metallic!

This is probably why I love the look so much, this hair clip is to die for! And well her hair too, she can do anything with it.

Again only she can pull off glitter hair clip, glitter shoes, glitter dress and glitter makeup without it looking trashy.

What do you guy's think about JLo's look?  I find that sometimes she's a hit and miss but what I like is that she is willing to take chances and when she's a hit, she really on it! She looks amazing!

-Karrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment