Saturday, April 16, 2011

FYI: 50% off sale!!

Hi Everyone!

This post is more designated to the Canadian readers! I'm not sure if the States have the grocery store Independent but I doubt it.  Where I live there is an Independent grocery store that carries Joe Fresh Clothing which is actually really nice clothes at affordable prices.  So they decided to only carry Joe Fresh Makeup which means that all their makeup they carry like Maybeline, Cover Girl, L'Oreal, Revelon and so on... have to go!! So all their makeup is right now 50% OFF!!!!!!! My mom and I went and bought around $106 worth of makeup and it only cost us $53 and change!!! We picked up some bonnebell eyeliners, O.P.I and Revelon nail polish, L'Oreal lipstick, Covergirl lipstick and some makeup palettes!

It's such an amazing deal!!! So if you have or are close to an Independent grocery store go check out the deals!!

-Karrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment