Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Up Coming Blogs

Stay tuned for these up coming up blogs that I will post in the next few days.

- I'm going to post a follow up blog/video on how to do a type of smokey eye, using the products I talked about in my Favourite Makeup Blog.

- I'm going to post a blog on my Favourite Hair Products that I use on a regular basis and a few tricks I do to get shine and reduce frizz.

- Then I will do a follow up blog/video on probably how to apply hot curlers and how to get curly hair, wavy hair and different styles.

- I will also post a blog about the 5 hottest winter trends right now, showing you what celebs are wearing and a few pieces that I have at home.

- As well as show you my Favourite Pieces of Clothing and what every woman should have in their closet.

Stay Tuned!

- Karrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment