Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Blog

I'm currently working on the layout of my blog! When I decided to do a blog I picked the colours and background based on templates not knowing if I was going to keep up with my blog.  But I've received a lot of positive feedback so in the next few days I'm going to change my layouts. So you might see a different background or colour everyday for the next week. I'm just trying to figure out what designs I like the best!

If you like my blog, please visit my YouTube channel! I am currently adding a hair tutorial to my channel right now. I will also be adding makeup tutorials, my favourite things and much more. I will post on my blog when I update my channel!! 
www.youtube.com/user/karrahfogg

Also if you have any recommendations or requests or things you want me to show or talk about or have any questions about hair, makeup, fashion, sports or anything please feel free to email me!
karrahsblog@hotmail.com

On the side of my blog there is again a link to my YouTube Channel and my email address!
-Karrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment