Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hottest Look and Hot Mess Look In January

Well it's the start of a new month which means we get to look back on January's hottest look!  My pick for hottest look goes to... Olivia Wilde at the Golden Globes! When I first saw this dress on the red carpet my initial response was wow that's ugly.  But the more I looked at it I started to fall in love with the Marchesa princess ballgown.  I still find the back had a little too much material, it must have been hard for her to sit in that thing. But the dress is BEAUTIFUL! It glammed up the carpet thankfully. I was very disappointed with the dress selections from the Globes.  Not only was she wearing the gorgeous dress but her shoes we're killer.  A sparkly gold Louboutin shoe. Although the gold didn't match her black and silver dress the shoes are to die for.  She finished off her look with Tiffany & Co. jewelry and a Judith Leiber clutch.  After seeing her at the Globes I was disappointed she wasn't at the SAG's.  Olivia Wilde at the Golden Globes is the hottest look for January.





The runner up was my other favourite look from the Golden Globes,  Anne Hathaway.  It was nice seeing her in something more reveling and sexy, however I wish it was a true open back and not nude material. She is wearing an Armani Prive dress.



Now to the hot mess look of the month goes to... Heidi Klum who wore a silk halter top from the Marc Jacobs Collection.  I could have easily picked  another celeb for worst dress such as Helena Bonham Carter wearing two different coloured shoes but you just expect Helena to wear something outrageous. However I did not expect Heidi to show up to the Globes looking like a clown. The dress was not right for the event and did not fit her good. The makeup was way to heavy and made her look like a clown. The Shoes we're all wrong and looked like it didn't fit her right, her toe is hanging over. Then her accessories are too much and look cheap, they we're not appropriate for a black tie event.  The overall look makes her look cheap.  I expect so much more from a super model and someone who hosts a fashion show. What a Hot Mess!





 The runner up for Hot Mess look goes to Adam Lambert who appeared at the RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 3 and he is looking all sorts of drag.  He looks terrible, what happen to his fierce punk-ish style he had on American Idol.  His hair is all wrong, he is wearing too much makeup, probably more makeup than anyone else at the event. I am left speechless, I have no idea what to say about the leather poncho and bell-bottoms.  He looks like a joke. It's not stylish.



 - Karrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment