Friday, January 28, 2011

First Post!

Hi everyone!

This is my first post! I decided to start a blog because it was something I added to my bucket list and I figured why not start now!  I'll be talking about everything on my blog but mostly concentrating on hair and makeup.  I started to add makeup and hair tutorials on youtube. I'll post on here when I've added my videos on my youtube page.  I'll also be blogging about sports! I love sports.  The Superbowl is 2 weeks away and the hockey season is at the half way mark so there will be lots to talk about in the next few weeks!  I also love anything Hollywood and celebrities.  I'll be writing about movies and TV shows and whats going on in Hollywood.

So in the next few days I'll give a recap about my favourite show on TV right now, The Vampire Diaries.  The new episode aired on Thursday.  Also the SAG awards are on this Sunday so I'll give a preview of who's nominated and my predictions of who's going to win.  And well for me the best thing about award shows is what everyone was wearing so I'll be posting who I thought was the best and worst dress celebs!

- Karrah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment