Monday, January 31, 2011

Best Dressed at The SAG's

Here are my picks  for the Best Dressed

 Diana Argon:
Diana looks amazing in this Chanel dress. I love how the dress is a little shorter and the dark blue looks great on her. The dress fit her like a glove and I love that she is still sexy yet dressing her age.

Sarah Hyland:
Sarah is wearing a Max Mara soft orange dress. The twisted dress looks way better than her Globes dress. I find this is more age appropriate for her and it looks great on her.

Hillary Swank:
This is my favourite dress of the night! This Versace dress is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! It hits her in all the right spots and the back of the dress is gorgeous. The body



Justin Timberlake:
I like the white stripes in the tie, it adds a little something to the plain suit.


Christian Bale:
I love the black on black look. Christian did it good on the carpet. However his wife looks bad the dress and hair look real bad.

James Franco:
James looks good here, its a classic look but what I love is that he wore a tie instead of a bow tie. The SAG's are suppose to be fun and I prefer to see a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment